STATE OF PLAY
In the context of the AI (Artificial Intelligence) boom, the tax function must integrate the challenges of digitalization. Within companies, teams rely on poorly targeted information which is not communicated efficiently.
- Inefficient day-to-day internal management
- Increased external risks due to a lack of reliable information.
To manage a business, access to reliable, up-to-date and consistent information is critical. Tax departments should therefore acquire the resources needed to enhance their efficiency, performance and competitiveness.
This transformation of the tax function necessarily involves developing a robust digital platform, in line with the overall objectives of the business.
Choosing a technology adapted to the various aspects of the tax sphere is therefore a key component to a successful digital transformation.
HOW TO SUCCESSFULLY DIGITALIZE YOUR TAX FUNCTION?
Fidal can assist you at every step in the transformation of your tax function. Our team of dedicated experts will help you move toward an optimized and future-ready operating model.
This assistance includes various stages:
Assess key issues
- Evaluate your company’s digital maturity
- Assess its needs in light of the economic reality of the market (core business, international aspects, deployable resources, regulatory constraints…)
- Develop your digital profile to build your digital space
Build your digital strategy
- Select the relevant tools and solutions
- Effectively integrate the tools into your internal system
- Use this transformation as an opportunity to rethink/reformat your organization (boost and modernize)
THE ADVANTAGES OF DIGITALIZING THE TAX FUNCTION
Faster processing time
- Simplify processes by adopting relevant tools and solutions
- Obtain information / data in real time
- Facilitate access to information
- Systematize procedures…
- Rapid & fluid information
- Better targeted information
- Information accessible in real time
Reliability & security for the business
- Satisfy tax compliance requirements and automate reporting procedures
Real tangible efficiencies
- Time savings
- Higher level of security (notably in the event of a tax audit)
- Reassign teams to other operational projects thanks to the systemization of procedures
(according to digital maturity, core business, actual needs)
First stage: structuring
- Module 1-Tax function (reporting, compliance)
- Module 2- Transfer pricing
- Module 3- VAT Group E-Invoicing
- Other possible modules: managing tax audits, Pilar 2…
Second stage: anticipating
- Predicting the success of litigation
- Provisioning risks
- Standardizing / harmonizing policies and processes
The advantages offered by Fidal…
with our 87 offices in Franc
of dedicated experts
Networks of partner firms
for proven international expertise
at your disposal
A strike force
that can be rapidly deployed
Expert business partners
offering a comprehensive range of services
OUR SERVICE IN 3 STEPS
Assessment of the company’s capacity to implement a digitalization of its tax function (feasibility, maturity, agility & human capital)
Structuring of the service offering
Proposed scope of digitalization, choice of appropriate solutions in light of the existing situation & project timeline
- With Fidal’s dedicated implementation team with sector expertise
- With our independent integrator partners
Fidal is the largest independent business law firm in France.
As strategic partners of businesses, institutions and organizations, we strive to use the law as a driving force to enhance their performance and growth in France and internationally. While simultaneously experts in their fields and cross-disciplinary in their approach, our talents speak the same language as our clients and understand the challenges they are faced with. We encourage the sharing of knowledge and experience. It is our way of offering our clients - regardless of their size, business, geographical location and regardless of the challenges they share with us - involved, enlightened and informed advice - practical advice that protects them and actively enhances their strategic and commercial development.